Privacy Notice for Web Site
(Please note, in case if terms described in this Privacy Notice are changed, DATAMIND will take all reasonable measures in order to inform you prior to implementation of such changes)
Datamind International Limited incorporated and registered in United Kingdom whose head office is located at 29 First Avenue SW14 8SP London UK (“DATAMIND”, “we”, “our” or “us”), providing our services, we recognize the importance of your privacy and carry out our activities in line with the applicable data protection regulation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other related laws.
This Privacy Notice aims to specify how we collect, use and disclose your personal data to provide you with the best level of our service.
Types and source of information
In this case, Datamind may process your personal data which may include your name, email and data in the message, if you filled “contact us” form.
Purposes of processing
DATAMIND may process your personal data linked the following purposes:
- conducting communication activities if you contact us
- to respond to queries you send us
- to requests, suggestions and complaints
- to provide users with offerings that have been requested
- to communicate with you about news, new products and other activities happening at DATAMIND
- in order to comply with legal obligations specified in a particular law or regulation
In case DATAMIND plans to change the purpose of processing to such that is incompatible with the original one, DATAMIND will contact you to provide you with further information on processing purposes prior to it taking place while at all times ensuring appropriate legal basis for processing, which may include asking for your additional consent.
DATAMIND does not process your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling. For cases where automatic processing is performed, DATAMIND will inform you additionally in the relevant section of this notice.
All your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or made public without your prior notification by this notice or in person.
Your personal data may be wholly or partially disclosed to the following third parties:
- our parent company in Turkey that support DATAMIND in day-to-day operations and to provide more convenient services to you;
- email service provider (Office 365 & Microsoft) if the data is transferred to us via email or “contact us” form;
- service providers suppling and servicing our internal system for customer relation management (Microsoft Azure).
In all cases, DATAMIND will not transfer your personal data without reasonably ensuring that the rights and freedoms of you, as the data subject are protected.
We never sell your data or share it with other third parties in order to obtain direct or indirect financial gains.
Storage and retention period
Information entered by you in “contact us” form can be stored and retained for 6 months from the last contact date.
The data collected by DATAMIND is stored within the information systems, owned and operated by DATAMIND, and in the cloud systems (Microsoft Azure).
We employ a variety of physical and technical measures to keep your personal data safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, use or disclosure of it. Electronic data and databases are stored on secure servers and we control who has access to them (using both physical and electronic means).
Our staff receive data protection training and we have a set of detailed data protection procedures which they are required to follow when handling personal data.
We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the internet, external networks, or your own device, accordingly any online communications (e.g. information provided by email or through our Website) are at your own risk.
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- right to obtain information in relation to your personal data;
- right to access your personal data;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw the consent;
- right to correct mistakes in your personal data;
- right to stop the unwarranted processing;
- right to be forgotten (erase your personal data);
- right to be aware of the existence of the automated individual decision-making and to object in this regard;
- right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
If you need further assistance or you have any questions regarding your personal data feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.